Sunday, October 17, 2010

What I'm Wearing to Church

Even if you don't go to church you can still learn from this post!
If you have a different religion but have a ceremony/meeting/gathering to attend to this will introduce the same idea. Let me start off by saying my church is a formal/casual area. It's more towards the formal side but definitely not too formal. So let's get started!
Hair- I love to straighten my hair for church. It gives it a clean, simple look. Change it up a bit and do a half up/half down look.
Dress- Dresses are awesome, in my opinion. Try wearing a pastel dress that is smooth and not too frilly. If it's cold, bundle up with a light beige cardigan. Light beige reflects off most pastel colors.
Shoes- Flats are always perfect for church. Start by trying simple black flats. They outline the dress and it gives it a bold touch.
Accesories- Wear one necklace instead of your usual three. For earrings wear studs, of any color that you think would reflect your image. I would stay away from bracelets but if you have a bracelet that you've been dieing to wear, go for it!

That's all the time I have for. I don't do makeup but you can watch some makeup tutorials on Youtube. In my next post I hope to share what beauty channels you can watch on Youtube.

Love, Peace, & Fashion,
Lydia Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment