Saturday, October 16, 2010

Questions/Comments About Fashion? You've Come to the Right Place.

I will run out of ideas for blogs, so you can start helping me by requesting topics! I will try my best to cover all the topics that you request. And if you have any questions, on ideas what to wear or a random question on me I will answer it! Or if you have comments on my ideas or want to support on my details, go ahead! Here are my contact details-

1. Email me at: fashiontween@gmail.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. Comment below for any questions/comments/whatever. You will still get a response.

Along with the question you are to ask me, I would like for you to state if you would want the answer to the question shared to everybody. I have an idea to make a FAQ post, so your question might be put into the blog! I just need your permission first.

Love, Peace, & Fashion,
Lydia Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment